Monday, July 7, 2014

YES TO BUS RAPID TRANSIT IN VANTUCKY NOW!

I'm real tired of people in Vantucky politics who enjoy rewriting history and facts to suit their own ends, on both sides of the aisle. Case in point: having to block someone this morning for telling me my own city voted no on light rail and bus rapid transit (we voted 68 and 62% in Vancouver, respectively, for them on the 2013 fall ballot). Chuck Green, you have my empathy, and sympathy today. Rooting for you and bus rapid transit. Let's get this show on the road already.

(oh, and those of you who lie about what ACTUALLY happened to suit your own philosophies: LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. This is MY BLOG, not yours). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.