Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Convenient Portland Public Toilets

on the West Bank Esplanade at Hawthorne Bridge sure did help me out just now. How convenient would it be if Vancouver provided similar facilities on our own "esplanade" - say at Who Song + Larrys, the Terminal One amphitheater, and somewhere near Beaches?

City Manager Holmes, please step up on this one and be the effective city manager I know you are.

I'll be (gasp) speaking publicly during City Councils July comment period on this issue. $55 per month for one ADA-accessible Porta Potti ain't bad folks. Including insurance.

I can afford the $55 if the City of Vancouver can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.