Friday, July 4, 2014

Bryan Wray, Lets Get a Response Here

Bryan:

Yes, Robert's abrasive - and cumbersome. Yes, he lives far away. He does own property here, he's from here - and to be quite frank, I think he's spending much more of his time worried about Hurricane Arthur, enjoying retirement, and handling his property business from afar - rather than "hunched over his computer" as you say in your letter.

Its nice that 600 folks visit Compass Coffee every day. Ive had coffee there in fact (I prefer Torque, alas). However, I dont think it really matters that those 600 folks know you personally, as opposed to hearing of Robert, me, or Commissioner Madore (for that matter). What matters is that a group dedicated to open honest government and communication about how best to achieve said government in Clark County be OPEN to everyone - regardless of how abrasive they are. As far as I can tell, Robert doesn't take politics personally - whereas you seem to have this idea that he's scheming from South Carolina about how best to foil your plans to be "king" of the Clark County Citizens For Good Governance "mountain" - as it were.

Its time to step off your hypocritical vitriolic high horse, where you insult others with hate speech on the one hand and say you "dont hate them at all" with the other. Its time to quit playing banana republic dictator of C3G2 and insist everyone on said group page play by your rules - especially given C3G2 is about reaching consensus on how best to have good, open, honest government.

I have a sneaking suspicion I'll never hear from you. And trust me, I'm not hunched over my computer like a Gremlin either ready to pounce on yours, or Robert's replies. Believe you me, like you (or at least as you say) I have better things to do with my time than write petty-assed letters to activists who apparently "dont matter" in your book. Seems to me though that Robert's got under your skin.

Its admirable that C3G2 folks are at this point circling the wagons and blaming outside parties that have nothing to do with your insulting open letter (like Madore and his idiotic "hate speech" accusations). However, given that you apparently "own" C3G2, its time to step out of the dark and either apologize directly to Robert OR give us all some straight answers on why you think you're king of said C3G2 mountain - let alone why you think its acceptable to send letters like that to folks.

I'm not holding my breath about your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.