Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Honey Buckets! NOW Available at Esther Short Park!!!!!

Honey Buckets, located NOW at W 7th Street and Columbia!

I am pleased as punch to write this post regarding the City of Vancouver's new Porta-Potties, located in Esther Short park near the fountains at Propstra Square. As readers of this blog know, I've been advocating for a solution to public peeing and pooing in Vancouver parks all summer long, and I'm delighted that City Manager Holmes and Council have listened to my pleas. 

I personally used said Honey Bucket this morning, and am thrilled to find it CLEAN, with appropriate disinfecting liquid in tank, and with hand sanitizer. I'm sure I'm not the only one breathing a sigh of relief at this long overdue measure to provide park relief. 

THANK YOU Mr Holmes and Council, and City staff, for coming through at Esther Short. Now lets get a couple down by Joe's Crab Shack and Beaches on the riverfront trail, and one at Vancouver Central Park on 4th Plain. Don't stop til there's a perfect park Porta Potty for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.