Friday, August 15, 2014

Cease and Desist, Oh My!, Plus a Note on Rumors Surrounding Mayor Leavitt's Cigar Club Dues

Clark County Atty Sheldrick - Look at Her Brilliant Toothy Smile!






O Vancouvria! is in receipt of what appears to be a cease and desist letter from Clark County Attorney Emily Sheldrick (located in the Civil Division). I have no plans to open the letter to read it, and will continue to exercise my First Amendment rights as per folks like Kathryn Vaughn Hunt (Doug Lasher's assistant), Elaine Schick (source for Don Benton's sexual passes on teachers), Doug Lasher himself, David Madore, Don Benton (and his bulldog-like assistant Chris Clifford, he of the gangland-murder happy Seattle nightclub Jersey's, as reported on here yesterday) and anyone else I see fit. 

The County doesn't have a good track record with suing folks for slander and libel - nor do County employees. In fact, last time this happened, with Ed Barnes, he became Commissioner Barnes. I have no plans at this time, nor I think ever, to slander my way into County appointed or elected office. Commissioner Anderson is just NOT in my cards - alas. (-;

I just find it curious why Mrs Sheldrick would get all uppity in her PDF letter to me ordering me to cease and desist whatever it is I'm doing. Which is telling the truth, and providing sources for the truth, in order to air the underbelly of the giant Titanic iceberg that is Clark County government. I'd think Atty Sheldrick would be all eager to get everything into the light of day, rather than bulldog her way into my life with nasty letters. But alas, such is Clark County life under the weaselly Commissioner Madore and the bearded lady auspices of Senator/Director Benton, "Our Man In Olympia". 

Rather than resenting or grumbling about Atty Sheldrick's nasty notes, I'm going to pity her for being forced into this position by whomever at County has taken a serious grudge to me - I can think of so many at the County whom we should pity, much like we do with a friend who is "seriously ill" (as the Big Book suggests). I will, however, continue to stand for my First Amendment rights. Sheldrick and County folks should be aware that I have no assets whatsoever to attach to any winnings they may seek at the civil level - unless County wants to own a 1978 dandelion yellow Ford Club Van? Or an aging Dell laptop? I've got a nice pair of Underarmor sweat-wicking undershorts County can have, for all the messes they get themselves into. Worth $50 retail, I hear. 

Anyways...in other news: we have heard from the "horse's mouth" (as it were) that Mayor Leavitt's cigar club monthly dues, $200 a month, are NOT in fact being paid by the City of Vancouver (as other folks in the County and on Facebook, "Eyes on Liar Leavitt" group, report). Leavitt himself seemed quite bemused when I got word from him about this cigar club brouhaha late last night, as did Councilmember Anne McEnerny-Ogle, who noted, and I quote, "I highly doubt it (City paying for Leavitt's cigar habits)". 

As a side note, I also learned last night that The Columbian, specifically political reporter Stephanie Rice and editor Lou Brancaccio (can't ever remember if he publishes the paper or not), have full access to my personal Facebook messages and emails to City Council. Yes, I could order the City to give me all their email communiques too - just like the bulldogs over at The Columbian. However, I like to play nice with people, rather than bulldoze my way into a story. Councilmembers and City government folks, as well as other government and political folks, interested in talking with me (and avoiding The Columbian's Sauron-like Great Eye) can call me direct: 360 991 5206. Or text - so I know who you are. 

Finally: The Columbian is now aware that Lou Brancaccio took information from this blog, concerning my post that Governor Inslee has final say over oil by rail in Vancouver, and used it in his column about Governor Inslee's visitation to Vantucky, for the School of the Deaf graduation ceremony, without attributing it to O Vancouvria!. Herm...curious to hear straight from horses' mouths over at The Columbian as to why Lou would do such a thing. But not resenting. Just more pity for sick folks. Who should get well. 

Praying for wellness, 
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.