Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Portland's Ongoing Freeway Issues

I say tell Salem lawmakers and Portland powers that be NO new Interstate Bridge until they fix their North + NE PDX freeway issues, including:

-removing Jantzen Beach exit + replacing with new access @ Marine Dr.

-adding Marine Dr only off ramps from I5, + redoing all ramps to get rid of stoplights.

-preferably separating  MLK exit from Marine Dr exit.

-adding truck-only lanes from bridge to Columbia Blvd.

-redoing Airport exit to get rid of lights there.
-separating Sandy + Killingsworth exits.

A small list, but they need to clean their own house before moaning at us about light rail. In exchange, we need to allow light rail-the bridge wont happen w/o it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.