Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ed Barnes for District 3 Seat

Im all for Ed Barnes as the Dem nominee for the fall election in our Commish district-hes got the drive, the principles, and the $. Most important, Dems need to run a candidate adamantly opposed to M&M's shady dealings, who already has support of voters in District 3, and who can hold their own against whatever stalking horse Madore's $ will flow to (I smell Chamber of Commerce candidates here).

We do NOT need to moderate with folks at 13th and Franklin who refuse to reason. We CANNOT give any more ground to corruption in the 98666. We MUST elect a candidate who meets our values in West Vancouver, who can get the job done. That guy is Ed Barnes.

I doubt the Commishes will appoint Ed to the vacancy-in fact, wiser heads than I (who shall remain nameless) think the Commishes will appoint Temple to the seat in the hopes she'll be a shrill pushover. I think that too, and I think Temple will make a GREAT placeholder-holding their feet to the fire while allowing Ed to run a smooth campaign.

Lets all get behind common sense for Dist 3, folks. Urge the Blue Donkeys to GET BEHIND Ed for Commish.

Cc'ing Ed and the County Dems on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.