Friday, February 6, 2015

I NEED YOUR HELP

Greetings,
 
 
 
 
I am Mrs. Angela Benjamin an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 15  Million us Dollars and I needed a very honest and sincere Individual or cooperate  organization that will use the fund for work of humanity, I found your email address from the Human resources data base and decided to contact you. Please if  you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity as i have stated hear To fulfilled my late husband wishes please , kindly reply me back through my Private email address for more explanations :  mrsnagelabnk@aol.jp
Regards,
Mrs. Angela Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and say something - let me and others know what you think, how you feel, what should be done...what I didn't say, should have said...or how shrill I am/not shrill enough. Be assertive here.